AudioWatermarking.info announces a new generation of its patented AWT1 technology.
Version 2.0.0 of AWT1 brings the following improvements and features:
- Completely re-designed encoding (watermarking) engine
- SDK for real-time (live) audio streams watermarking is now available: low latency, all typical sampling rates are supported (from 8 up to 192 KHz), fast, low RAM; The SDK is cross-platform and is available in a form of linkable object library
- Significantly improved watermarking transparency, new “-quality” parameter for transparency adjustment
- Rewritten from scratch, new file encoder (watermarker): much faster files processing, low RAM consumption, support for compound payloads, adjustable watermarking transparency, adjustable output limiter
- Improved watermark search/extraction by the decoder
More information at www.audiowatermarking.info.