VRT (http://www.vrt.be), The Flemish Radio and Television Broadcasting Organization of Belgium, licenses AWT technology to incorporate it within its broadcast monitoring system.
AWT2 0.11.0 is a major technology update.
– (decoder) redesigned and rewritten watermark detection engine; watermark search in non-watermarked audio is now 7-10 times faster, without compromising the reliability of watermark extraction.
– (decoder, CLI) -stop_on_found command line parameter has been modified, it now allows specifying -stop_on_found=N to stop after N slices with found watermarks.
– (decoder) -fast_scan mode is now more reliable
– various speed improvements and optimizations
AWT1 1.2.7 features several bug-fixes.
Inflyteapp (http://inflyteapp.com) a mobile music promo platform, and CBT Nuggets (http://cbtnuggets.com), a leading video training provider, license AWT audio watermarking technology of audiowatermarking.info for using in their digital content delivery platforms.
AudioWatermarking.info announces release of AWT4 – an audio triggering, signalling and watermarking solution providing time-precise “digital stamping” with high data rate. The technology allows placing/extracting capacious digital codes in audio streams at precise time places to trigger time- and data-specific events with high timing accuracy (~30ms).
AWT2 0.10.03 is a major technology upgrade. AWT2 now natively supports Dual-Layer watermarking. Two independent watermarks can be embedded into the same audio stream at different stages of audio content distribution. Dual-layer watermarking is available in both AWT2 CLI tools and AWT2 SDK.
I published an open paper that describes a little crazy (but seems to be novel) idea of combining digital sound and QR codes together. The paper briefly describes a new approach that brings quite effective and easy data hiding and watermarking technique to general public through the use of QR codes (or similar bar-codes).
Read the paper: Alex Radzishevsky, Visual Domain Audio Watermarking (VDAW) and Spectral Barcode Audio Watermarking (SBAW), February 2014.
New AWT2 SDK (0.10.00) is a complete rework of the core encoding engine. It now supports real-time live audio streams encoding with low latency.
– Fully rewritten encoder code, backwards/forwards compatible with older decoders
– faster encoding, dramatically reduced encoder memory consumption
– completely new cross-platform SDK with real-time, low latency live audio stream encoding functionality
– fully thread safe SDK
– improved signal limiter with configurable attack/release times
The new SDK is available now.
Audiosocket (www.audiosocket.com) had licensed Audio Watermarking Tools 2 (AWT2) of audiowatermarking.info for using it in the core of the company’s content delivery and digital rights management system known as “Audiosocket LicenseID”.
Read more about LicenseID here.
Catenoid, Inc. (www.catenoid.net) announced today it had licensed Audio Watermarking Tools 2 (AWT2) of audiowatermarking.info for using in its digital content delivery platform.
AWT2 will serve as integral part of company’s content delivery service to bring its customers reliable anti-piracy and anti-leakage protection, and to guarantee full security of the content.
Audio Watermarking Tools 2 (AWT2) is an innovative sound watermarking solution providing industry grade performance and reliability. Its flexibility allows utilizing it on different stages of the content delivery chain to address various scenarios of content delivery and distribution.
See the announcement at: http://www.catenoid.net/#press