Audio Fingerprinting Tools (AFT) — an acoustic fingerprinting (hashing) solution enabling reliable acoustic matching, comparison and identification of audio by means of very compact, highly representative and resistant fingerprints.
- industrial grade acoustic fingerprinting performance providing:
· robust and compact fingerprints
· real-time hashing
· on-the-fly DB updates
· instant search over very large DB
· easily scalabe DB
- live stream and file tools
- cross-platform software (Windows, Linux, Mac OS, embedded)
- console tools for easy automation and quick deployment on servers
- tools for acoustic matching and identification via DB
- dedicated acoustic comparator (de-duplicator) tool
- client-server tools architecture (TCP/IP)
- SDK available
- unique, proprietary, patented* technology and algorithm
- evaluation package available upon request
- fair pricing
Details and demos are available upon request. Please send your inquiries to:
By the way...
Music recognition is offered as a completely FREE web-service via AudioTag.info:
AudioTag.info is a free music recognition robot offering its service as a web-application and via API.
Check it out at AudioTag.info.
(*) This audio fingerprinting technology is patented, U.S. Patent No. 10,089,994
Back to the main page
(*) U.S. Patent No. 8,116,514